More like what can fit in my bag? I have upgraded to a yet smaller bag (this is the smallest I went so far) and now I have to keep the contents to the barest essentials. Like — my hair’s in a ponytail, I won’t bring a comb — kind of minimalist.
The bag is a Mango blue Saffiano-effect cross body bag. It has black chrome plated hardware and a long adjustable strap.
Two open compartments plus a zippered one in between. The strap is looped around the flap and can be removed for when you want to use the bag as a clutch.
There isn’t actually much space in this bag. It might look wide enough to hold more things looking from the outside, but only my phone and lip gloss can fit in one of the compartments.
The 6 things I cannot live without:
- phone — I’m trying to not be tethered to my phone but I can’t leave the house without a phone.
- wipes — There is a smaller package (about half of this one) which would be perfect to carry in my bag. This one is from Watsons, around P20 per pack.
- oil blotting paper — An oily-skinned girl’s bestfriend. This one’s from Daiso.
- lip gloss — This Coralista tube won as the smallest and slimmest lippie in my makeup collection, so it’s going straight into the bag. I can also put this on top of any lipstick I’m wearing and it doesn’t alter the look I’m going for (which is actually just naturally fresh most of the time). Plus I also need to use this up. 🙂
- card case — for identification and stuff. Membership and advantage cards are also housed in this convenient case.
- money — goes straight into the zipped compartment because there’s just no space for a wallet.
I can also sneak in a comb and candies. 😀
I’m actually pleased to have such a small bag. I used one of my bigger handbags recently and there’s the usual habit of “I might need this, I’ll bring this” ’til my bag is as heavy as if I brought the entire house with me.
Having a small bag forces me to decide and bring only the things that I know I would really use.
Where I bought it
Bought at P585 from the original price of P1950 at Zalora. It’s one of the best deals I’ve had so far. There’s always a sale every now and then and the discounts are incredible. The whole transaction was also smooth and fast. It’s actually a pleasure to shop.