The Versatile Blogger Award is an award that is bestowed to bloggers who are relatively new to blogging – newer than 2 years. It is like a tag which is passed on from newbie blogger to newbie blogger to encourage them try to discover other blogs and bloggers and develop a friendship that would see them for the rest of their blogging lives. 🙂
I cannot deny that this past 2 years of blogging have made me open up more to strangers which some have turned to friends online. Because of this, I am happy to be able to do another award in hopes of discovering newer blogs and new friends. I would like to thank both Sylden of Delightful Illusions and Arel of The Girl With The Lemon Satchel for nominating me to do this.
Although that was mainly the reason expressed by whoever started the award, I thought I wanted to show you the “versatility” of my blog (lol) so I made a custom image for this post. I guess there is much more “versatility” to be desired, so I guess we can say this award is an eye-opener? I’ll be working on making varied posts in the months to come.
On to the rules of this award:
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them (either thru email or comments).
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Here are 10 random facts about myself:
- Although I am into Korean Beauty and Fashion, I’m more updated with Japanese entertainment. I enjoy watching anime and j-dorama and listening to jpop.
- Most of my stuff toys are dogs. And they’re male (in my mind they are). The breeds include: rottweiler, pug, dalmatian and wolf/husky. The other animals are: giraffe, elephant and bear.
- I am addicted to coffee and tea. I am especially experimental when it comes to teas. I try different brands and flavors.
- I think my sister thinks I overspend all the time. But if I compare myself to other bloggers, I totally am not! *Okay, probably the wrong way to base my judgment.* :/
- My current game app favorites are Kardashian Hollywood and Jelly Splash.
- The last time I met my friends from high school and college was in 2013. That is because we moved last year.
- My favorite color since I was young was violet (like deep dark violet). But this past couple of years I find myself attracted to a lot of teal and mint.
- I have a terrier named Dookie. He’s the cutest. And he’s so intelligent, I am always amazed. But sometimes he’s a handful. 😀
- I’m currently keeping up with three different dramas: Outlander, Game Of Thrones, and Reign. Notice the similarities? Hahaha. It’s my favorite genre.
- This blog is turning two in a few days. I’m thinking of hosting a small giveaway. What do you think?
And my Nominations:
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. 🙂 Have a nice day!