Hi everyone! I’ve been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Layna of Beauty Beyond Twenty. Layna, in case you didn’t know, writes beauty and skincare reviews and blogs about her travels. I’ve also been following her on Instagram and her photos are real neat too. Definitely worth checking out guys.
Thanks Layna for the nomination.
Here are the rules.
- Thank and link the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the 7 questions they asked you
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award
- Ask 7 questions for your nominees
- What is your blood type and Myers–Briggs Type Indicator?
My blood type is O+ and my Myers-Briggs type is INTP. I tested several times, sometimes I get INTJ but the difference between the J/P is about 46/54 percent. LOL I am so close to becoming INTJ but I relate more with INTP. They say it’s typical for INTPs to take the test several times to make sure, LOL it’s just part of our personality – being knowledge oriented and wanting to learn everything that piques our interest, and learning more about our personality can become an obsession because we really want to understand why we don’t fit in (as with some of the other rare types).
Okay, I’m rambling. 😀 But MBTI is something I was obsessed with for a while. I even asked everyone in the family to take the test. They’re not as gungho about it as I was.
- Do you have a pet? If so, how many? If not, do you want one?
I had a dog. Her name is Kumo. I had to give her away because this new apartment where we moved in doesn’t allow pets.
Do I want one? Hmm, I’ve always been a dog lover. But after my other dog passed away and Kumo being sent off to my in-laws, I don’t think I have the strength in me to raise and bond with another one. Truth be told, I still feel guilty about my dog’s death two years ago.
- What’s the meaning of your name?
My given name is Donna Dawn. Very boring, isn’t it? Donna means lady, Dawn means sunrise. So Donna Dawn must mean lady of the sunrise. I love sunrise, I do, if I catch it. I, however, am a night owl and most mornings are spent in zombie state.
- What is the most difficult part of being a blogger?
Getting people to read your blog. I almost said promoting, but posting out links is easy, it’s getting people to come and check out what you’ve written is what’s difficult for me.
- A food you don’t mind eating everyday for the rest of your life?
I used to answer pizza, but now that I think about it, it’s really rice. I’ve been doing it almost everyday for the past 30 odd years.
- What do you miss the most?
My husband. #realtalk We are LDR right now because of work and I really hate that our son is growing up without him. But we’re just biding our time. We’ll all be reunited before we even realize it. Plus, Christmas holidays are coming up!
- How do you cope with stress?
I always have a hard time coping with stress. What usually work is getting a bit of a time out – to lie down, read, or head out to walk or buy something to eat. I also find myself pacing during times when I can’t escape to get a time out.
A no-fail method? My happy pill J-pop group Arashi. 😀
My questions to the nominees
- What is one blogging task that you enjoy most doing?
- What is one blogging task that you struggle most?
- What is your current obsession?
- What is your favorite social media platform and share how you’re using it for your blog?
- Share with us a picture of your dream bedroom and describe the elements in it that you love.
- How will you be spending the holidays?
- How do you usual treat or pamper yourself?
I tag (twitter handles)