- Making new friends.
- Gaining more readers.
- Sharing your readers with others.
- Creating a community of bloggers.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees!
Beautiful Doki Doki’s Questions
- What is your favorite thing about blogging and why did you start?
I started blogging around 10 years ago at Multiply, and it was mostly personal posts. I love the idea of being able to write and have others read what I write, without having to force them into reading it. They are at liberty to visit my blog if they wanted to. And if they’re not interested with what I have to say, they could leave, as easy as that, and won’t have to worry if they’re being rude to me. That is what I like most about blogging. I could state my opinions and yet no one could scold me for being too frank or if my perception of things is wrong, or what not.
- How would you describe your fashion style?
- If you could be fluent in any language, what would it be and why?
- What is the worst skincare product you’ve ever tried?
- What is one makeup item you couldn’t live without?
- If time and money weren’t an issue, where would you travel and for how long?
- What is your summer beauty routine?
- What is the first Asian cosmetic brand you ever tried?
- Does cute packaging get you to buy?
- Coffee or tea?
- A Piece of Mi
- Beauty and Beyond
- Beauty on a Shoestring Budget
- Cinderella in Combat Boots
- Dos Marias Says
- Gracey as Makeup Artist
- In My Humble Opinion
- Its a Mix of Those
- La Vita Est Bella
- Random Articulations
- What is the story behind your blog title?
- What is your go-to makeup/fashion brand?
- What is one recipe/dish you can make that you are most proud of?
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What do you consider beautiful in regards to aesthetics? Doesn’t necessarily have to be about a person.
- If you could visit yourself at the moment you were starting with makeup and skincare, what is one (only one) advice you would give your younger self?
- Urban or countryside? Where would you rather be?
- When is the last time you bought a toy for yourself and what is it?
- What is your usual sick day routine?
- Name one good thing and one bad thing in your life right now.
- Name one product you love to recommend to people.